ALL MASSES AND PARISH EVENTS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO CORONA VIRUS.
CONFESSIONS WILL STILL BE HEARD IN THE PARISH LIFE CENTER. THE CHURCH WILL BE UNLOCKED FROM 7AM-9PM FOR PRIVATE PRAYER.
- 10:30am (Holy Cross Academy)
- 2:30pm (Spanish)
- Monday 6:30am, 9am, 12noon
- Tuesday 6:30am, 9am
- Wednesday 6:30am, 9am, 12noon
- Thursday 6:30am, 9am
- Friday 6:30am, 9am, 12noon
- First Friday 8pm
- Saturday 9am
- Wednesday After the 12:30pm Mass and 6:30-8:30pm
- Saturday 8am & 3:30pm
- By appointment
- Adoration, Monday thru Friday Between 6:30am and 9am Mass, and Wednesdays 12noon-Fridays 9am
- Miraculous Medal Novena, Monday after 9am Mass
- Divine Mercy Chaplet, Wednesday 3pm
Taize Ecumenical Prayer Service – Preparing a Place of Unity and Peace
2nd Monday of the month at 8:15pm ~ Church
Prayer in the spirit of the Taize Community is a meditative form of common prayer. Gathered in the presence of Christ we sing uncomplicated, repetitive songs, uncluttered by too many words, allowing the mystery of God to become tangible through the beauty of simplicity. A few words sung over and over again reinforce the meditative quality of prayer. They express a basic reality of faith that can quickly be grasped by the intellect and that gradually penetrates the whole being.