Please click on the images for a high quality PDF.
A new permanent Confession time is being added to our regular schedule. From now on, Confessions will be heard on Wednesday after the 12pm Mass (approximately 12:30pm) on every Wednesday excluding Holy Days. Confessions are being added at that time to make it easier for our parishioners who are unable or uncomfortable driving at night to have an additional day time Confession option after our 8am Saturday morning option. This schedule will begin on Wednesday, Dec 4. Our Confession schedule is now:
Wednesday after the 12pm Mass
Wednesday at 6:30pm
Saturday at 8am
Saturday at 3:30pm
As always, show up early because Father will stop hearing Confessions once the line runs out.
A Blessed Thanksgiving Weekend to you!
So let me say that I am thankful for:
1. Washington Nationals… two years in a row with Champions!
2. Prayers: thanks for all of your prayers for my mother who passed away this summer.
3. People of St. Mary’s: we seem to be always growing and more and more large families!
4. 35 new servers: this year the biggest crop of new servers yet!
5. Priestly Humor: your priest laugh a lot when we are together.
6. Falafel: new spot in town, one of Fr. Kelly’s favorites!
7. Puppies: dogs are so much energy and fun, and I don’t have to walk/feed them!
8. iPhone 11 – Yep, this was an upgrade year and I love new technology!
9. 8th graders: who I get to teach every week @ HCA!
10. Jesus: He is everything and without Him there are no #1 to #9.
Candlelight Masses 7:00pm Sundays in Advent/December:
These will be back in the month of every Sunday night in December. Please check it out if you wish for a fresh and especially contemplative take on the Sacrifice of the Mass! This is on already this week!!
All are invited to attend our Thanksgiving Day Mass at 10am on Thursday. Please bring non-perishable food items to be donated to the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank, to be brought up during the offertory.