We will be seal-coating and re-striping the church parking lot this week. The entire project will take 4 days, but will only effect one half of the parking lot at a time. Facing the front of the church from William St, the left half of the parking lot (near the rectory office) will be closed July 11-12, and the right half (near the PLC) closed July 13-14. Please be aware this will limit our access to the parking lot on those days. On July 11-12, access will only be available from William Street, and on July 13-14 access will only be available from Stafford Avenue. We appreciate your understanding while this work is done.
Every one of you has so many amazing stories about the Lord working in your life.
Today, I’d consider two ways we might get better about sharing those stories.
1. Fr. Colin’s talks this Sunday and the next two on Evangelizing Catholics. How can we improve and energize our efforts to share the good news? Come and have a cup of coffee after the 8:30am Mass, or ’not have a cup of coffee before the 10:30am Mass (remember the fast)! We set this mini-series of talks deliberately between the Masses to facilitate and maximize the ease of your attendance.
2. “From the Pew”stories: do you have a story of how the Lord has worked in your life? Share it with your brothers and sisters in the parish! You can do so anonymously, and it need not even be a dramatic miracle. Or course we do welcome dramatic miracles too! If you send me your witness / testimonials / story by email, we could make this “from the Pew” a regular feature of the bulletin. How has the Lord worked in your life? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To that end I have enclosed an an encounter that someone sent me recently, and I am still waiting for the email form the person who told me about a healing she experienced!
* Please note: will be seal-coating and re-striping the church parking lot this week. The entire project will take four days, but will only effect one half of the parking lot at a time. Facing the front of the church from William Street, the left half of the parking lot will be closed on July 11-12, and the right half of the parking lot will be closed on July 13-14. Please be aware that when the left half of the parking lot is closed, the only entry for parking will be from William Street (the Stafford Avenue entrance will be closed). When the right half is closed, the only entry will be from Stafford Ave (the William Street entrance will be closed). We apologize for any inconvenience, but appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
* Complete some of your shopping by purchasing SCRIP gift cards! Set up an account today and earn rebates for HCA. Email Christi Greenwell at email@example.com for the school enrollment code.
* Subscribe to the Saint Mary website, stmaryfred.org and receive important updates via email. The subscription box is on the homepage. Enter your email address, click “subscribe.”
The 9am Mass on Saturday will feature the Rite of Anointing. Any parishioner who is either 65 years of age or older or suffering from an illness and has not been Anointed in the past 6 months may receive the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick in Mass after the homily. Please note Mass will be longer than normal as a result.