Live Streaming of Daily Mass and devotionals is happening on Facebook! Please click the following link to go to https://whttps://www.facebook.com/pg/stmaryfred/videos/?ref=page_internalww.facebook.com/stmaryfred/ to watch our current or past live streams of Mass, the rosary, and the Divine Mercy chaplet! You are not required to create a Facebook Account to watch, just follow the link! The schedule is as follows:
It is with great joy that I can confirm that Bishop Burbidge, in accordance with the Governor’s Phase 1 re-opening plan, has permitted St. Mary to hold public Masses again starting Friday, May 15th! Sign-up via the links below is mandatory to attend all Masses. The Mass schedule (all Masses at Holy Cross Academy , 250 Stafford Lakes Parkway 22406) will be Monday through Friday at 12pm, Saturday 5pm, Sunday 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm Bi-Lingual.
Please remember the bishop has dispensed the faithful from their obligation to attend Mass, and that dispensation will remain in effect for the foreseeable future. That means absolutely no one HAS to attend Mass. St. Mary will continue our live streaming schedule. You can watch our livestream HERE.
Having said that, there will be some very important changes for Phase 1:
- Masses will be in the gymnasium at our parish school: Holy Cross Academy.Entrance will be from the back of the building via the courtyard and exit will be out the front.
- SPACE IS LIMITED. You MUST sign-up for the Mass you will attend via https://signup.com/go/XnhxTux If you are not signed up you will not be allowed to attend. Family names & seats requested will be checked at the door. Chairs are grouped in 2, 4, and 6 clusters so that families can sit together. Chairs cannot be moved around in the gym.
- You MUST wear a mask at all times. If you are unable or unwilling to abide by these rules, please watch Mass at home on the live stream
- You MUST follow all instructions from the volunteers and staff. If you are unable or unwilling to abide by these rules, please watch Mass at home on the live stream
- Please minimize entrance in and out of the building and any walking around.No socializing inside the building and refrain from using the restroom, emergencies only please.
- Follow the arrows on the floor and respect the taped boundaries.
- Please Do Not Attend Mass if you:
- Have felt unwell or had a fever in the past 14 days
- Have lung, heart, or diabetes issues
- Are immune compromised
- Are a caretaker, or live with someone with the above conditions.
- Especially encouraged to stay at home:
- all children under the age of reason, especially those that will struggle to socially distance.
- all persons over 65 years old, all have been dispensed from Mass.
I understand how difficult it has been for you to have been deprived of the Eucharist months now, and how eagerly you have anticipated our return to public Masses. Many of you will have tears of joy when you are able to receive Our Lord again! Please know our priests have been praying for you every day, and eagerly await the opportunity to celebrate Mass together again.
(Please note, the size of boxes is the maximum allowed in the box, not the minimum. If there are only boxes of four left, and there are less than four in your family, sign up for the box of four anyway.)