* Celebrate Lent with Friends and BETRANSFORMED. This six-week program begins TODAY. For more information and to sign up, visit www.lentenfriends.org.
* Ash Wednesday Mass schedule: 6:30am, 9am, 12 noon, 6:00pm, 7:30pm
* This Wednesday we will take up the Collection for the Church in Central and Eastern Europe. For many in the Church in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as parts of Asia, the aftermath of 70 years of Soviet rule is still felt in the form of poverty, infrequent pastoral care, and lack of buildings in which the faithful can worship. Your gift will continue to restore the Church and build the future in Central and Eastern Europe. Please give generously to the Collection on Ash Wednesday. www.usccb.org/nationalcollections
* There will be a MANDATORY meeting for all current and perspective Altar Servers on Thursday, February 19 at 7pm in the church. The servers and a parent are required to attend.
* Learn more about our parish SHARE program and our Heatlh Ministry at the CCW’s Winter Workshop, February 21, 1pm, Parish Life Center.
* SCRIP is on sale this weekend in the Parish Life Center after most Masses. Please use SCRIP and help our school.