* The special collection this weekend is for the victims of the Nepal earthquake. Donations can also be mailed to the Parish Office or placed in the collection basket this weekend or next. All checks should be made payable to the parish with “Nepal” in the memo line.
* All teens: you are invited to a cookout on Thursday, June 4 to welcome seminarians biking through the Diocese for vocations. Cookout at 6pm, followed by a short talk, Mass at 7:30pm and ice cream.
* Our newly ordained parishioner, Father Joseph Farrell, will celebrate his first Mass with us on Sunday, June 7 at 8:30am. Please join us for Mass and a reception in his honor following Mass.
* There will be no Corpus Christi procession on Sunday, June 7 due to the Parish Picnic. We invite you to celebrate with us in a special way by attending Fr. Joseph Farrell’s First Mass at 8:30am.
* Join us this week for the Taize Prayer Service in July, Monday, June 8 at 8:15pm. Now in our 9th year, we have met each month to pray for Christian unity in our community and in the world. All Christians are
warmly invited; invite your friends!
* Be sure to keep up on all that is happening at St. Mary by subscribing with your email address at our home page, lower right corner, at www.stmaryfred.org!