* Celebrate this Holy Day of Obligation and our Parish Feast Day: Immaculate Conception,
Monday, December 8 with special Masses throughout the day: 6:30 and 9am, Noon, 6 and 7:30pm.
* Our December Taizé Ecumenical Prayer Service will follow the 7:30pm Mass on Monday evening, about 8:30pm. All are welcome.
* Advent Lessons and Carols , our annual Advent prayer service, is on Tuesday, December 16 at 7:30pm. Saint Mary choirs present Advent songs along with Scripture readings and hymns for all to sing.
* SCRIP is on sale this weekend in the Parish Life Center after most Masses. Please use SCRIP and help our school.
* Handcrafts from the Holy Land will be on sale after all Masses December 13 and 14. A perfect Christmas gift from Bethlehem will complete your shopping list for Christmas giving and help people in great need in the land where Jesus was born.