* RELIGIOUS FREEDOM DAY: Today, the Knights of Columbus Rappahannock Assembly will proudly sponsor the 240th Anniversary of Thomas Jefferson’s drafting of the Act of Religious Freedom for Virginia. A parade will begin at 1:30pm at the VRE Station in Fredericksburg, followed by a ceremony at 2pm at the religious Freedom Monument on Washington Avenue. All are Welcome!
* All Christians are invited to our monthly Taize Ecumenical Prayer Service that will take place on Monday evening, January 11 at 8:15pm in the Church.
* Virginia Stands for Life Rally—Join the Virginia Catholic Conference and its partners at 11 am on Wednesday, January 13 on Capitol Square to demonstrate to General Assembly members our commitment to protecting the unborn.
* All are invited to attend our annual Week of Prayer for Christian Unity prayer service with Bishop Loverde at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Arlington, Tuesday, January 19 at 7pm. Please join us!
* March For Life: This year’s March will be held on Friday, January 22, to commemorate the 43rd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade. Please see page 13 for transportation details. Please plan to join your parish family in this peaceful protest against abortion.
* The second collection this weekend is for the Parish Building fund.