Express Announcements ~ May 29, 2016
* By previous generations, Memorial Day was known also as “Decoration Day, the day we would always go to the cemetery, place flowers and pray for family and friends who have gone before us. Remember our beloved dead this weekend, especially those who gave their lives for our freedom. Parish offices are closed for the holiday, and there will be no 6:30am Mass, nor Novena at 7pm.
* Marriage Renewal Mass and Reception: A Mass of thanksgiving for the gift of Marriage and the renewal of vows will be held on Friday, June 10 at 7pm. Please RSVP to the parish office by Wednesday, June 1.
* Mark your calendars: Our PARISH PICNIC at Holy Cross Academy is Sunday, June 12 in the afternoon.
* Save the date. Our next annual Called and Gifted Workshop will be held on August 26–27, 2016. Mark your calendars and invite your friends! Registration opens June 1.
* Please be sure to notify us if you have moved recently or are planning to move so that we can keep your contact information current in the parish! Thank you!
* Click here for Mass, Confession and Devotions Schedules