* Second Collection this weekend is the Annual Special Parish Needs Collection. Last year this collection assisted the parish in building a beautiful new deck on the back entrance of the Parish Life Center, adjacent to the children’s playground. If you haven’t seen it, check it out! Last year’s collection raised the first half and this year’s collection will assist us in raising the balance for this beautiful deck.
* May 5, join us for an Interreligious Prayer Service where we hope to re-establish relationships in our community—7pm in the downtown Market Square, behind the museum. We will hear from Muslim, Jewish and Christian Leaders and will gather to pray in one another’s presence.
* Join us next week for the Taizé Prayer Service on Monday, March 9 at 8:15pm. Now in our 9th year, we have met each month to pray for Christian unity in our community and in the world. All Christians are warmly invited; invite your friends!
* Join us Saturday, May 14, from 12:30–3pm in the Parish Life Center and learn about building healthy self-esteem. The program is open to teenagers, parents, grandparents and all interested adults. We also invite ministry leaders, involved in leading our youth, to join us. To reserve your spot in this free seminar, call the church office at 540-373-6491 or email email@example.com.
* The “Believe Group” is a new Health Ministry peer-to-peer discussion group for those facing a cancer diagnosis and the for those sharing this experience with a loved one. Our first meeting will be Sunday, May 15 from 9:30-11:30am in the Courtyard Meeting Room, see page 15 for more details.
* Click here for Mass, Confession and Devotions Schedules