* Our parish’s Forty Hours begins Sunday evening after the 7pm Mass. Mission talks by Deacon Mark Cesnik are on Monday and Tuesday evenings at 7:30pm, following Mass at 6:30 each evening. Adoration is continuous from Sunday evening until the close of Forty Hours at the 6:30pm Mass on Tuesday. Please come and spend some time with Jesus.
* This Friday, March 6, Stations of the Cross will be at 7:30pm in English followed by our First Friday Mass at 8pm. At 8:30pm, there will be Stations of the Cross in Spanish followed by all night Adoration.
* The second collection this weekend, March 1 and 2, is for the Parish Building Fund.
* New Altar Server training for all students 5th grade and older will be held on the first two Wednesdays and Thursdays in March, March 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 4pm, in the church. Attendance at all 4 meetings is mandatory. Contact Chris Lanzarone in the parish office for details.
* In case you missed the chance, the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, will return Tuesday, March 10 from 1 to 9pm.
* SCRIP is on sale this weekend in the Parish Life Center after most Masses. Please use SCRIP and help our school.