* Wednesday, November 2 is the Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed – All Souls’ Day. We will celebrate Masses at 6:30am, 9am, 12noon and 6:00pm. The 6:00pm Mass will be for the intention of all those who died in 2016 and their families. There will be a light reception in the Parish Life Center following this Mass.
* Remember to include your loved ones in our annual All Souls’ Day Novena of Masses. Envelopes are available in the vestibule or in the Parish office.
* The Second Collection next weekend is for the Military Archdiocese of America. Established by Saint John Paul II in 1985 to provide the Catholic Church’s full range of pastoral ministries to those who serve in the United States Armed Forces.
* This year our Teaching Masses will be held on Wed, Nov. 9 at 5pm and on Thur, Nov. 10 at 6:30pm. All Religious Education students are expected to attend one of these Masses.
* The Health Ministry is working with Walgreen’s Pharmacy Department to provide flu shots for St. Mary Parish families. They will be here on November 6 in Room 100 of the Parish Life Center to provide the flu vaccine to adults, including the high dose for those over 65 and children 7 years and older.
* Come to the Council of Catholic Women Annual Bazaar and Bake Sale on Sunday morning – Lots of great gifts for Christmas!
* Our Annual Frank Bautista Italian Night, hosted by the Knights of Columbus, will be held Saturday, November 5th after evening Masses in the Parish Life Center, Please plan to bring your family and join us for dinner.