Express Announcements ~ November 6, 2016
* The Health Ministry is working with Walgreen’s Pharmacy Department to provide flu shots for St. Mary Parish families. They will be here on November 6 in Room 100 of the Parish Life Center to provide the flu vaccine to adults, including the high dose for those over 65 and children 7 years and older.
* This year our Teaching Masses will be held on Wed, Nov. 9 at 5pm and on Thur, Nov. 10 at 6:30pm. All Religious Education students are expected to attend one of these Masses.
* An Emergency Preparedness Fair will be held in the Parish Life Center on Saturday, November 12, from 10am until 1pm. Come and meet local Emergency and First Responders. The event was organized as a Girl Scout Gold Award.
* St. Mary Preschool Open house will be held next weekend in the St. Mary Preschool, (Parish Life Center), next Sunday, November 13 from 9am until Noon, Please stop by and meet our wonderful teachers and learn more about our program.
* Please join us for our monthly Taizé Prayer Service this Monday, November 14, at 8:15pm. Now in our 9th year, we have met each month to pray for Christian unity in our community and in the world. All Christians are warmly invited; invite your friends!
* St. Mary Adult Choir will be offering a free organ concert, Friday, November 18 at 8pm in the Church. Please join us!
* The second collection this weekend is for the Retirement Fund for Religious. We are asked to “Give to those who have given a lifetime.” Checks should be made payable to Saint Mary Catholic Church. To learn how your gift helps, visit retiredreligious.org
* Parish directories have arrived! Please stop by the parish office after 2pm Monday–Friday to pick up your copy. The 2016 Parish Directories are available to those individuals and families who participated in the program.