Sign Up For Masses
The sign up for the next week’s masses can be found at the bottom of this post. Please read the following rules before signing up:
- PUBLIC MASSES ARE AT HOLY CROSS ACADEMY: 250 Stafford Lakes Parkway. This is to maximize possible attendance, allow for greatest health safety, and ensure we are able to abide by the directives from the bishop and governor for re-opening.
- MASS TIMES ARE MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 12PM, 5PM SATURDAY, 8AM, 10, 12PM , AND 2PM BI-LINGUAL ON SUNDAY.
- DO NOT COME TO MASS IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, OR HAVE FELT UNWELL IN THE PAST 14 DAYS. Even if you think it is only allergies, you could potentially put the health of your fellow parishioners, volunteer staff, and priests at risk if you come to Mass and don’t abide by this regulation.
- EVERYONE MUST BRING A MASK AND WEAR IT AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHILE RECEIVING COMMUNION.
- IF YOU ARE FROM A REGION IN PHASE 0 (NO PUBLIC MASSES PERMITTED YET), PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP AND COME TO PARISHES IN PHASE 1. This would put everyone at risk. Traveling to different region to attend Mass defeats the whole purpose of the quarantine.
- YOU WILL BE SIGNING UP FOR a ‘BOX of SEATS’. To keep with the social distancing instructions, and in order to accommodate the largest number of people, we have divided the school gym into taped-off sections. One Box = One Spot = ‘One Monastic Cell’ = seating for One Houshold (2, 4, or 6 chairs). You are not required to keep social distance from the people you live with, so the boxes allow us to seat households together. If you are coming as an individual, please don’t hesitate to sign up for one ‘box/spot’, and have your very own space. Likewise a family of seven would need to sign up for 2 ‘boxes/spots’ (of 4 chairs each) to have sufficient chairs and safely social distance.
- DON’T SIGN UP AND BRING FRIENDS INTO YOUR BOX. That would violate the CDC’s social distancing guidelines. If you don’t live in the same abode as the person, don’t bring them into your box.
- PLEASE OBEY THE USHERS. If the ushers give you an instruction, it is because of the governor and bishop’s guidelines that we are responsible for enforcing in order to open up. Everyone who comes to Mass has the right to their good health and to ensure this as best we can, we enforce the best practices and rules that we sent to us by the relevant authorities. If you cannot or choose not to abide by these rules, then please watch Mass on Facebook at home. The dispensation from attending Mass is still in effect for all people in the Diocese of Arlington, whether your parish has re-opened or not. The link to the FACEBOOK LIVE STREAMS IS HERE.
The Link To Sign Up to attend Mass in Person is HERE