* The Second Collection today is for the Parish Building Fund.
* Vigil Masses, Christmas Eve: 4 and 6:30pm (Church and Holy Cross), 8:30pm (Church), Carols concert at 11pm leading up to Midnight Mass. Please note the 6:30pm Vigil Mass here at the Church will be in Spanish.
* Masses for Christmas: 12am, 7am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, all in the Church. Please note there are NO 2pm, 5pm or 7:01pm Masses.
* Please note that there will be no confessions on Saturday, December 24.
* The Parish Office will be closing Saturday, December 24 at 1pm. The parish offices will re-open Tuesday December 27 at 11am and will close at 4:30pm each day, Tuesday December 27 through Friday, December 30, 2016.
* Remember someone you love, either living or deceased, with a donation for our beautiful Christmas Flowers. Envelopes are available in your envelope packets, in the Church, and in the Parish Office.
* Complete some of your holiday shopping by purchasing SCRIP gift cards! Set up an account today and earn rebates for HCA. Email Torie Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org for the school enrollment code.
* Subscribe to the Saint Mary website, stmaryfred.org and receive important updates via email. The subscription box is on the homepage. Enter your email address, click “subscribe.”
* Saint Mary Calendars are now available in both English and Spanish in the vestibule of the church. Please, one per family.
We wish everyone a safe and joyful Christmas holiday – may this celebration fill us with a deep and abiding sense of the nearness of God with us, and bring healing and peace to our families and to our world. Merry Christmas!