* The special collection this weekend is for the Oblate Sisters’ Missions in Africa. Sr. Johanna Paula and Sr. Anne Dorothy, Oblate Sisters of Saint Francis de Sales from our African Missions, will be speaking about the work of our Oblate Sisters in Africa. If you can in any way contribute to the missions of Oblate Sisters, please know that your generosity will be greatly appreciated.
* Again, the series “The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide” begins Monday, February 29, for 12 Mondays. Comfort, counsel and clarity offered, to let you know the power of healing and that you still belong here. Details p. 7.
* Don’t forget the Bishop’s Lenten Appeal for outreach in our diocese, if you are still considering a pledge or gift. Help us make our goal – every family, please.
* Please mark your calendars for the Saint Mary Manna Project Food Drive to be held the weekend of March 12–13. More information will be in next week’s bulletin.
* Click here for Mass, Confession and Devotions Schedules